Friday, January 14, 2011
Canvas Photos
Buying or creating Christmas gifts for grown children can sometimes be challenging...I love crafting for all but this year I have been out of sorts with crafting...we moved in October and this house is just not set up for crafting...I guess I could change that, but the crafting/creating bug just hasn't kicked in. I had been looking at another blog back in the fall and had seen some incredible canvases...so creative....not your normal set-up, posed pictures...unusual, inpromtu, life moments....so, one at a time, I started having them done...after the first one, the diving board, I fell in love with these....I have a whole folder now of our family snapshots titled canvas shots...my plan is to have all these snapshots turned into canvases and whenever I get my own home I am going to cover the walls with these memory makers...the bigger the better....I now look at all snapshots with a canvas making eye...I've even started telling my friends they should have canvases made of the photos they share with me ...sorry Ruth, but your G'kids are so gorgeous and you really should have a huge canvas done of just their eyes!!! I saw on another blog a snapshot of the bloggers children from their knees down...a great canvas shot and I told her so! So here are the canvases I had made...each family got the diving board shot and then the other two I had made for the little girls mom & dad and for me! These are 16" x 20". So get those cameras out and be creative....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bloglist
-
-
-
-
Vegan Spice Cake14 hours ago
-
-
-
Prime Big Deals1 day ago
-
Homemade Green Bean Casserole2 days ago
-
-
-
Spiced Mushroom Cookies5 days ago
-
-
Pumpkin Roll Cake Recipe6 days ago
-
simple chicken tacos1 week ago
-
-
-
-
Candy Corn Caramel Apples2 weeks ago
-
Too Good To Go Baked Goods2 months ago
-
-
SOOOOOO Thankful!!!!!3 months ago
-
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites4 months ago
-
United Kingdom Casino Sign Up4 months ago
-
-
Escape to the Country With Me8 months ago
-
-
-
Park City Utah4 years ago
-
-
-
-
Even Unto Death7 years ago
-
Adjust contrast of a pdf free9 years ago
-
August Fields Garden 20179 years ago
-
-
Rita Chan Interiors10 years ago
-
不特定多数と出会えるのは出会い系の特権10 years ago
-
This kinda annoys me.10 years ago
-
-
simple: lazy lemon pepper chicken11 years ago
-
the perfect on-the-go snack11 years ago
-
ross-ledda: Jaaaahleo11 years ago
-
First Sleepover11 years ago
-
Hoop-a-loops!11 years ago
-
An Interview and A Giveaway11 years ago
-
Crocktober Is Here!!!11 years ago
-
.:Flip This Pattern:.12 years ago
-
-
8 Months13 years ago
-
Tutorial & Giveaway!13 years ago
-
STICKY BIRTHDAY MEMORIES13 years ago
-
-
Reagan14 years ago
-
paradox14 years ago
-
{Simple} Graduation Gift Idea!14 years ago
-
Sweet Bryar Crown Give-Away WINNER!!14 years ago
-
Rainy Day Fun14 years ago
-
Come see the new site!14 years ago
-
Will you be a lifeingrace girl?14 years ago
-
Marvelous Monday15 years ago
-
-
Life is good today...15 years ago
-
Another Chair Makeover...15 years ago
-
Quick and Easy Pizza Bake, Strudel Style17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
3 comments:
i had one done of the twins when they were itty bitty swinging in the same swing. their is a canvas site that always has free ones or really cheap ones. i'll find the site and send you the link.
*there is....
http://www.canvaspeople.com/
you have to watch them but they frequently have some great specials
Post a Comment